Lead Page Partners – More Than Just A Landing Page Builder Tool
Any online company will require more than a simple landing page to generate profit. E-commerce is not any different.
To turn leads into customers of your internet shop, you have to develop a sales funnel. This process brings your target audience nearer to making a transaction.
Creating a sales funnel out of the bottom up is no simple undertaking. However, it. There are some tools devoted to helping business owners create a more high-converting marketing and advertising sales funnel to your company. Lead Page Partners
Two of the very best ones on the market are ClickFunnels along with Leadpages.
But that between the two is perfect for you?
Inside this ClickFunnels vs. Leadpages review, we’ll have an in-depth look at both goods. By the end of this article, you will observe the difference between both. We’ll also provide you with some ideas about how you can utilize them for your own achievement.
The Difference Between Leadpages along with ClickFunnels
Even though it may seem like Leadpages and ClickFunnels are the same, there is one significant difference worth discussing.
Namely, that Leadpages builds landing pages and ClickFunnels assembles sales funnels.
What’s the distinction between a landing page and a sales funnel?
A landing page is a single page intended to convert traffic into prospects or leads into paying clients. Here is an illustration of the kind of landing page you can create using Leadpages.
A earnings funnel, on the other hand is a series of pages and forms that guide the prospect from curiosity .
In fact, there are a whole good deal of different types of revenue funnels. To list a few, there’s the dead-simple Squeeze Page Funnel that is great for collecting email addresses…
There’s the Application Revenue Funnel which is ideal for collecting programs and generating leads…
And there’s the Tripwire Sales Funnel, which is great for selling goods to warm or cold leads…
That is what we specialize in at ClickFunnels — a high-converting expertise for you and your prospects. (it is possible to try us free for 14 days ! )
ClickFunnels Features Lead Page Partners
Can ClickFunnels or Leadpages have all the features you’re likely to want 6 weeks or 6 years from today? Let us take a look.
Easy Drag-And-Drop Visual Editor
ClickFunnels comes with an insanely effective and easy-to-use drag-and-drop visual editor for designing form and each page inside your traffic funnel. No need to know how to code to be able to get the look you want.
Website Hosting Lead Page Partners
Professional Themes And Themes
Don’t wish to design your whole sales funnel from scratch? Do not worry — ClickFunnels does of the heavy lifting for you. We’ll help you pick the ideal funnel for your business and after that you can choose the perfect template out of our easy-to-navigate motif library.
In ClickFunnels, we’re firm believers in the power of split testing. It is something we do a great deal for our website and we pass this ability so that they can get the greatest possible conversion speed.
Easy-To-Implement Sales Funnels
At ClickFunnels, creating revenue funnels that convert like clockwork is our bread and butter. It’s what we pride ourselves and it is 1 reason many of our associates have discovered such success in their companies.
Conversion Tracking Lead Page Partners
In the event you register for Clickfunnels, you are going to need to know how your sales funnel is doing. That is the reason we’ve created a”Stats” tab that’s dedicated to providing you mission-critical metrics (for example”Revenue per click,””Typical cart value,” and more).
One of the advantages of ClickFunnels is you can do heaps of stuff in one place — website hosting, domain name registering, landing page and kind production, as well as email autoresponder automation. Lead Page Partners
As opposed to use a third-party application to send mails to your prospects, you may make automated sequences directly inside ClickFunnels (but don’t be worried if you do want to use a different support for email — we permit this, too, in our integrations).
In addition to sales funnels, ClickFunnels also provides the capacity to make subscription-based membership sites.
Then there’s no need to find a different service for the customer’s online shopping cart if you’re a ClickFunnels user. They purchase and could add-to-cart right within your ClickFunnels website.
Leadpages Features Lead Page Partners
Drag-And-Drop Visual Editor
Leadpages has a visual editor which enables users to personalize their landing pages they like. It can be somewhat restrictive with in which you’re permitted to drop certain widgets, but it is certainly easier than coding your own landing page.
Endless Page Publishing
Leadpages advertises that you can print as many landing pages because your soul desires. And for the most part, that is true. However, it is well worth mentioning that you are allowed 1 site on their typical Strategy, 3 sites in their Guru Plan, as well as 50 sites on their Advanced Plan — and also the landing pages you print can simply be for those websites which are connected to a Leadpages account.
Exit Intent Pop-Ups
Leadpages has a nifty tool which allows you to make exit-intent pop-ups in your landing pages (which could help convert people that are about to leave).
With Leadpages, you are able to carve test different elements to ascertain what converts well and what doesn’t.
Urgency is a strong selling tool. And Leadpages has a drag-and-drop widget which lets you put in a countdown timer (and thus a feeling of urgency) to some landing page.
Leadpages Domain Hosting
Leadpages allows you to host your website at no cost on their domain (YourDomain.leadpages.co) or you can connect a domain you’ve purchased elsewhere. But you can not register a domain straight like you can via ClickFunnels.
Understanding the integrations of the service you choose — if ClickFunnels or Leadpages — is equally crucial for long-term achievement. The last thing you want is to choose a service that doesn’t allow for integrations you are going to want a few months or a couple of years down the road.
Note: These are not comprehensive lists of every corporation’s integrations, but overviews of some of the most important integrations that every service offers.
- Twilio — Utilize to customize and program SMS messages.
- Embed A Calendar Into Your Funnel– Use to allow leads to schedule themselves on your calendar. Can use lots of calendar software for integration.
- YouZign– Use for hosting custom pictures on YouZign and then publishing those very exact pictures on ClickFunnels.
- VWO Engage– Use to establish push notifications to your funnels. |}
- SalesForce– Use if you want to integrate SalesForce along with your ClickFunnels account. |}
- Warrior Plus– Use to market Warrior Plus products in your ClickFunnels site.
- Disc Delivered– use to enable automated order fulfillment when someone puts an order on your funnel.
- Stripe Payment– Use Stripe as an payment gateway and deliver funnel clients receipts directly out of Stripe.
- Kajabi– Use to connect your products in ClickFunnels with membership places in Kajabi.
- PayPal– Use to include a PayPal button on your ClickFunnels webpage and take payments via PayPal.
- WordPress– Utilize to incorporate your ClickFunnels account along with your WordPress website.
- Shopify — Use to integrate your Shopify site with your ClickFunnels account.
- Slybroadcast– Use to deliver voicemails from Slybroadcast to your readers in ClickFunnels.
- Shipstation– Use to set up Shipstation for order satisfaction once somebody purchases through ClickFunnels.
- Zapier– Utilize to incorporate your ClickFunnels accounts together with any other popular service.
- ZenDirect– Use to deliver customer information out of ClickFunnels to ZenDirect to ship items out of ZenDirect.
- Google Analytics — Use to link your Leadpages data to Google Analytics.
- InfusionSoft — Use to join InfusionSoft’s CRM for your LeadPages account.
- Zapier — Utilize to integrate your Leadpages accounts with any other popular support.
- Shopify — Use to connect your Leadpages account to a Shopify shop.
- Twitter — Use to connect your Leadpages accounts to your WordPress site.
- Lively Campaign — Use to connect your Leadpages account to a Active Campaign email accounts.
- MailChimp — Use to connect your Leadpages accounts to your MailChimp email accounts.
- LiveChat — Make use of include LiveChat to your Leadpages landing pages.
- HubSpot — Use to connect your Leadpages accounts into the HubSpot CRM.
- PayPal — Use to take payments through PayPal in your Leadpages landing pages.
- Stripe — Utilize to accept payments through Stripe in your Leadpages landing pages.
- Calendly — Use to add calendar scheduling capabilities through Calendly to your Leadpages account.
The fantastic news is the Leadpages and ClickFunnels have a trial. It’s probably worth giving both providers a go and seeing what fits your business the best. Lead Page Partners
But you need to pull your wallet out and once the rubber hits the road, here is what each service’s pricing looks like.
ClickFunnels is $97/month for the plan and $297/month for PlatinumCard.
Leadpages is $79/month for Guru, $37/month for Standard, and $321/month for Advanced.
Clearly, ClickFunnels costs more cash than Leadpages.
Nevertheless, it’s a trade-off — with ClickFunnels, you are going to find an whole sales funnel, payment gateway, membership website, domain registration capabilities, landing pages, opt-in kinds, and a shopping cart that may change out your current site. Using Leadpages, you’re likely to get… well the capacity to produce a landing page or multiple landing pages.
Both services are at what they do, good, but it is dependent on what you need — do you really want a different landing page to enhance your website that is current? Or do you want an whole sales funnel which guides the potential to conversion? Lead Page Partners
In other words, you get exactly what you pay for. You need to determine what you would like to pay for.
Pros and Cons
Need a TL;DR version of our comparison involving Leadpages and ClickFunnels? This is.
Pros and Cons of ClickFunnels
- ClickFunnels produces whole revenue funnels — If you would like to guide prospects from curiosity to conversion, ClickFunnels has out-of-the box funnels made to do just that.
- ClickFunnels is a all-in-one solution — ClickFunnels is the sole selling solution that many businesses need. |} With us, you create types and pages and can register your domain, and even compile an email list and stay in touch. Whatever we don’t do, you can get an integration for.
- ClickFunnels is high-converting and dead-simple to use — In ClickFunnels, we pride ourselves on offering a high-converting solution that is very easy to use that a toddler could do it. |} You don’t have to be a professional designer or a competent coder (you can try our 14-day complimentary trial over here! ).
ClickFunnels is a little more expensive compared to LeadPages — Since ClickFunnels provides more capabilities than LeadPages, it is a little more expensive. However, while you could pay a bit more every month, you may make a whole lot more with our high-converting earnings funnels.
Pros and Cons of Leadpages
- Leadpages generates landing pages solely — If you only wish to make a single page for affordable, then Leadpages may be the way to go. |}
- Leadpages is cheaper than ClickFunnels — Considering that Leadpages supplies a landing page builder exclusively, it is less expensive than ClickFunnels.
- Leadpages is relatively easy to use — Leadpages is also straightforward to use. |} They’ve a drag-and-drop visual editor that makes creating your landing pages quick and effortless.
Leadpages only creates landing pages — Here can be really a pro and a con (depending on which you’re searching for). If you want an whole sales funnel which will convert people like clockwork ClickFunnels is the ticket. Then Leadpages is probably the thing to do if you just want to have an affordable landing page.
Which support is a better match for your company — Leadpages or ClickFunnels?
As we have mentioned, the answer to that question really depends on what you’re searching for… just one landing page or a high-converting revenue funnel. Lead Page Partners
Whatever you decide, we want you and your company the best!