Leadpages For Real Estate Agents – More Than Just A Landing Page Builder Tool
Any online business will require over a landing page that is simple to create profit. E-commerce is no different.
To turn prospects into clients of your online shop, you must produce a revenue funnel. This method brings to creating a trade with your 14, your target audience closer.
Creating a sales funnel in the ground up is no easy undertaking. But, it’s a fantastic thing that you do not need to do this all on your own. There are some tools devoted to helping business owners develop a marketing and advertising sales funnel to your company. Leadpages For Real Estate Agents
Two of the best ones on the market are ClickFunnels along with Leadpages.
But which between the two is ideal for you?
Within this ClickFunnels vs. Leadpages inspection , we will have an in-depth look at both goods. From the conclusion of this post, you will realize the difference between both. We provide you with a few ideas about how you can use them .
The Largest Difference Between ClickFunnels and Leadpages
There is one critical difference worth talking, while it may seem like ClickFunnels and Leadpages are essentially the same.
Notably, that Leadpages assembles landing pages and ClickFunnels assembles sales funnels.
What is the difference between a landing page along with a sales funnel?
A landing page is a single page meant to convert visitors into prospects or leads into paying customers. Here’s a good example of the type of landing page you’ll be able to create using Leadpages.
A revenue funnel, on the other hand is a collection of pages and types that direct the prospect from curiosity to conversion.
In actuality, there are a whole lot of different types of sales funnels. To name a few, there is the dead-simple Squeeze Page Funnel which is excellent for collecting email addresses…
There is the Program Revenue Funnel which is great for collecting applications and generating leads…
And there’s the Tripwire Revenue Funnel, which is excellent for selling products to cold or warm leads…
That’s what we specialize in at ClickFunnels — a experience for your prospects and you. (you’ll be able to try us free for 14 days over here! )
ClickFunnels Characteristics Leadpages For Real Estate Agents
Does ClickFunnels and/or Leadpages possess all the qualities you’re likely to want 6 months or 6 years from now? Let’s have a look.
Easy Drag-And-Drop Visual Editor
ClickFunnels comes with an insanely powerful and easy-to-use drag-and-drop visual editor for designing shape and every page within your sales funnel. You don’t have to learn how to code to be able to have the look you desire.
Website Hosting Leadpages For Real Estate Agents
With ClickFunnels, you do not need to visit a third party service for your web site hosting. It is possible to host your whole sales funnel via ClickFunnels. You can even register a domain right inside of your ClickFunnels accounts or put in.
Professional Themes And Templates
Don’t want to design your entire sales funnel from scratch? Don’t worry ClickFunnels does all of the heavy lifting for you. We’ll help you pick the ideal funnel to your organization and after that you can pick the ideal template from our easy-to-navigate motif library.
At ClickFunnels, we’re firm believers in the ability of split testing. It’s something we do a lot for our own site so that they can find the conversion rate and this ability is passed by us on our associates.
Easy-To-Implement Revenue Funnels
In ClickFunnels, producing is our bread and butter. It is what we pride ourselves on and it’s 1 reason why many of our members have found such success in their own businesses.
Transformation Tracking Leadpages For Real Estate Agents
In the event you sign up to Clickfunnels, you’re likely to want to know how your sales funnel is currently performing. That is exactly the reason we’ve established a”Stats” tab that’s devoted to supplying you with all mission-critical metrics (for example”Revenue per click,””Average cart worth,” and more).
One of ClickFunnels’ advantages is you can do lots of stuff in a place — website hosting, domain registering, landing page and type production, and e mail autoresponder automation. Leadpages For Real Estate Agents
As opposed to use a third-party application to send mails to your prospects, you can create automated sequences right within ClickFunnels (but do not be worried if you do wish to use a different service for email — we still permit this, too, in our integrations).
In addition to high-converting sales funnels, ClickFunnels additionally offers the ability to create membership sites.
If you are a ClickFunnels user, then there is no need to find a different service to the customer’s online shopping cart. They can add-to-cart and buy right.
Leadpages Characteristics Leadpages For Real Estate Agents
Drag-And-Drop Visual Editor
Leadpages has a drag-and-drop photo editor that enables users to customize their landing pages they like. It may be with where you are permitted to shed widgets, somewhat restrictive, but it’s certainly simpler than coding your landing page.
Infinite Page Publishing
Leadpages advertises that you can publish as many landing pages. Nonetheless, it is well worth mentioning that you are allowed 1 website on their Standard Strategy, 3 sites on their Pro Plan, as well as 50 sites in their Advanced Plan — along with the landing pages you print can simply be for those sites that are linked to a Leadpages accounts.
Exit Intent Pop-Ups
Leadpages includes a nifty tool which lets you create exit-intent pop-ups in your landing pages (which could help convert people who are just going to depart ).
Using Leadpages, you can split test different components to determine what doesn’t and what converts well.
Urgency is a potent selling tool. And Leadpages includes a drag-and-drop widget which allows you to put in a countdown timer (and consequently a sense of urgency) to any landing page.
Leadpages Domain Name Hosting
Leadpages enables you to host your website for free in their domain (YourDomain.leadpages.co) or you can connect a domain you’ve purchased elsewhere. Like you can via ClickFunnels, but you can not register a new domain directly through Leadpages.
Understanding the integrations of the ceremony you choose — whether ClickFunnels or even Leadpages — is essential for long-term success. The last thing you need is to settle on a service that doesn’t allow for integrations.
Note: These aren’t exhaustive lists of each firm’s integrations, however overviews of a few of the most important integrations that every service offers.
- Twilio — use to customize and schedule SMS messages.
- Embed A Map Into Your Funnel– Use to allow leads to program themselves on your calendar. Can use plenty of calendar applications for integration.
- YouZign– Use for hosting custom images onto YouZign and then publishing the exact pictures on ClickFunnels.
- VWO Engage– Use to establish push notifications to your funnels. |}
- SalesForce– Use if you would like to integrate SalesForce along with your ClickFunnels account. |}
- Warrior Plus– Use to sell Warrior Plus products in your ClickFunnels site.
- Disc Delivered– Use to enable automated order fulfillment when someone puts an order in your funnel.
- Stripe Payment– Use Stripe as an payment gateway and send funnel customers receipts directly from Stripe.
- Kajabi– Use to join your products in ClickFunnels with membership areas in Kajabi.
- PayPal– Use to add a PayPal button to your ClickFunnels page and accept payments via PayPal.
- WordPress– Use to integrate your ClickFunnels account along with your WordPress site.
- Shopify — Use to integrate your Shopify site with your ClickFunnels account.
- Slybroadcast– Use to send voicemails from Slybroadcast to your readers in ClickFunnels.
- Shipstation– Use to establish Shipstation for order fulfillment once someone buys through ClickFunnels.
- Zapier– Use to incorporate your ClickFunnels account with any other popular service.
- ZenDirect– Use to deliver client info out of ClickFunnels to ZenDirect to ship items out of ZenDirect.
- Google Analytics — Use to link your Leadpages information to Google Analytics.
- InfusionSoft — Use to connect InfusionSoft’s CRM to a LeadPages account.
- Zapier — Use to integrate your Leadpages account with another popular support.
- Shopify — Use to connect your Leadpages accounts to a Shopify store.
- Twitter — Use to connect your Leadpages account to your WordPress site.
- Lively Campaign — Use to connect your Leadpages account to a Active Campaign email account.
- MailChimp — Use to connect your Leadpages accounts to a MailChimp email account.
- LiveChat — Make use of include LiveChat to a Leadpages landing pages.
- HubSpot — Use to join your Leadpages account into the HubSpot CRM.
- PayPal — Use to accept payments through PayPal in your Leadpages landing pages.
- Stripe — Use to take payments through Stripe on your own Leadpages landing pages.
- Calendly — Use to add calendar scheduling skills via Calendly to your Leadpages account.
The great news is that ClickFunnels and Leadpages have a trial. It’s probably worth seeing what fits your company and giving both solutions a try the ideal. Leadpages For Real Estate Agents
But you need to pull out your wallet and when the rubber hits the road, here is what the prices of every service looks like.
ClickFunnels is $297/month for the Platinum and $97/month for the fundamental plan Card.
Leadpages is $79/month for Pro $37/month for Standard, and $321/month for Advanced.
Certainly, ClickFunnels costs more cash than Leadpages.
Nevertheless, it’s a trade-off — together with ClickFunnels, you are going to find an entire sales funnel, also a shopping cart, payment gateway, domain registration capacities, landing pages kinds, and registration site that could change out your present website. Together with Leadpages, you’re likely to get… well the capacity to make a landing page or several landing pages.
Both providers are at what they’re doing, good, however, it is dependent on what you want — do you really desire a different landing page to grow your site? Or do you want to have an entire sales funnel that guides the prospect to conversion? Leadpages For Real Estate Agents
In other words, you get what you pay for. You have to choose what you want to cover.
Pros and Cons
Need a TL;DR version of the comparison involving ClickFunnels and Leadpages? Here it is.
Pros and Cons of ClickFunnels
- ClickFunnels creates whole earnings funnels — If you want to direct prospects from curiosity to conversion, then ClickFunnels has out-of-the box funnels made to do exactly that.
- ClickFunnels is an all-in-one solution — ClickFunnels is the only selling solution that most businesses need. |} Together with us, you make forms and pages can register your domain, and even compile an email list and stay in touch with your readers. Whatever we do not do, you can discover an integration for.
- ClickFunnels is high-converting and dead-simple to use — In ClickFunnelswe pride ourselves on offering a high-converting solution that’s really easy to use that a toddler could do it. |} No need to be a professional designer or a capable coder (you can attempt our 14-day free trial over here! ).
ClickFunnels is a bit more expensive compared to LeadPages — Since ClickFunnels offers more capabilities than LeadPages, it is a bit more costly. But every month, while you might pay a bit more, you may even make a good deal more with our revenue funnels.
Pros and Cons of Leadpages
- Leadpages generates landing pages solely — In case you just need to create a single page for affordable, then Leadpages could be the way to go. |}
- Leadpages is more affordable than ClickFunnels — Since Leadpages supplies a landing page builder exclusively, it is less costly than ClickFunnels.
- Leadpages is relatively easy to use — Leadpages is also straightforward to use. |} They have a photo editor that makes producing your landing pages quick and effortless.
Leadpages just generates landing pages — It can be a pro and a con (based on which you’re looking for). Then ClickFunnels is the ticket, if you would like an whole sales funnel that will convert visitors like clockwork. If you want to have an inexpensive landing site, then Leadpages is the way to go.
Which service is a better match for your company — ClickFunnels or Leadpages?
As we have mentioned, the reply to that question really depends on what you’re looking for… one landing page or even some high-converting revenue funnel. Leadpages For Real Estate Agents
No matter what you decide, we need you and your company the best!