Tools Like Leadpages – More Than Just A Landing Page Builder Tool
Any online company will need more than a landing page that is simple to generate profit. E-commerce is not any different.
To turn prospects into customers of your internet store, you have to produce a revenue funnel. This process attracts your intended audience closer to making a trade with your site.
Developing a sales funnel by the bottom up is no easy undertaking. However, it is a good thing that you do not need to do this on your own. There are some tools devoted to helping business owners create a more marketing and advertising sales funnel for your business. Tools Like Leadpages
Two of the best ones out there now are ClickFunnels and Leadpages.
But that between both is right for you?
Within this ClickFunnels vs. Leadpages inspection , we will take an comprehensive look at both products. From the end of this post, you will observe the difference between them both. We will also supply you with some tips on how you can use them .
The Largest Difference Between ClickFunnels and Leadpages
Like Leadpages and ClickFunnels are the same, Though it may seem, there is one significant difference worth.
Namely, that Leadpages builds landing pages and ClickFunnels assembles sales funnels.
What’s the difference between a landing page along with a sales funnel?
A landing page is one page meant to convert visitors into leads or prospects . Here is an illustration of the sort of landing page you’ll be able to create using Leadpages.
A earnings funnel, on the other hand is a set of pages and forms which guide the prospect from curiosity to conversion.
In reality, there are a whole lot of different forms of sales funnels. To list a few, there’s the dead-simple Squeeze Page Funnel that is excellent for collecting email addresses…
There’s the Application Revenue Funnel which is excellent for collecting applications and generating leads…
And there’s the Tripwire Revenue Funnel, which is great for selling products to warm or cold leads…
That’s what we specialize in at ClickFunnels — a high-converting expertise for your prospects and you. (it is possible to try us free for 14 days ! )
ClickFunnels Features Tools Like Leadpages
Does ClickFunnels or Leadpages possess all the characteristics you’re going to want 6 years or 6 weeks from now? Let’s take a look.
Easy Drag-And-Drop Visual Editor
ClickFunnels has an insanely easy-to-use and potent drag-and-drop photo editor for designing every page and form within your sales funnel. You don’t have to learn how to code to be able to find.
Website Hosting Tools Like Leadpages
Together with ClickFunnels, you don’t have to attend a service to your web site. You can host your sales funnel via ClickFunnels. You put in a domain name you already have or can register a domain that is new directly.
Professional Themes And Controls
Don’t want to design your sales funnel from scratch? Do not worry ClickFunnels does of the heavy lifting. We’ll help you choose the perfect funnel to your business and after that you can decide on the perfect template out of our theme library that is easy-to-navigate.
We’re firm believers in the power of testing. It’s a thing we do a lot for our site so they can get the conversion rate, and also we pass that ability on our members.
Easy-To-Implement Revenue Funnels
In ClickFunnels, creating is our bread and butter. It’s what we pride ourselves on and it is 1 reason many of our associates have found such success.
Conversion Tracking Tools Like Leadpages
In the event you register for Clickfunnels, you are going to need to know how your sales funnel is currently performing. That is the reason we’ve created a”Stats” tab that’s dedicated to providing you with mission-critical metrics (for example”Earnings per click,””Typical cart worth,” and tons more).
One of ClickFunnels’ biggest benefits is you may do tons of different stuff in e mail autoresponder automation — website hosting, domain name registering, landing page and form production, and a single place. Tools Like Leadpages
Rather than utilize a third-party application to send emails to your prospects, you may produce automated sequences directly within ClickFunnels (but do not be worried if you do wish to use a different support for email — we still allow for that, also, in our integrations).
In addition to high-converting sales funnels, ClickFunnels additionally gives the capability to create subscription-based membership sites.
Then there is no need to discover a different service to the online shopping cart of the customer if you’re a ClickFunnels user. They could add-to-cart and buy right.
Leadpages Characteristics Tools Like Leadpages
Drag-And-Drop Visual Editor
Leadpages has a editor that allows users to personalize their landing pages but they like. It may be somewhat restrictive with in which you’re allowed to drop widgets that are certain, but it is certainly simpler than coding your landing page.
Unlimited Page Publishing
Leadpages advertises that you can publish as many landing pages. But it might be well worth mentioning that you are allowed 1 site in their Standard Plan, 3 sites in their Guru Plan, and up to 50 sites in their Advanced Plan — along with the landing pages you publish can only be for those websites that are connected to a Leadpages account.
Exit Intent Pop-Ups
Leadpages has a nifty tool which allows you to create exit-intent pop-ups on your landing pages (that may help convert people who are just about to depart ).
Using Leadpages, you are able to split test elements to determine what converts and what doesn’t.
Urgency is a potent selling tool. And Leadpages includes a drag-and-drop widget which lets you add a countdown timer (and consequently a feeling of urgency) into some landing page.
Leadpages Domain Hosting
Leadpages enables you to host your website for free in their domain (YourDomain.leadpages.co) or you can connect a domain you’ve bought elsewhere. Just like you can via ClickFunnels However, you can not register a new domain straight.
Knowing the integrations of this service you select — if ClickFunnels or Leadpages — is essential for long-term achievement. The last thing you need is to opt for a service which doesn’t allow for integrations.
Notice: These aren’t comprehensive lists of each firm’s integrations, however overviews of a few of the most important integrations that every service offers.
- Twilio — Utilize to customize and schedule SMS messages.
- Embed A Map Into Your Funnel– Use to allow leads to schedule themselves on your own calendar. Can use lots of calendar software for integration.
- YouZign– Use for hosting custom images onto YouZign and then publishing those very exact pictures on ClickFunnels.
- VWO Engage– Use to establish push notifications for your funnels. |}
- SalesForce– Use if you wish to integrate SalesForce along with your ClickFunnels account. |}
- Warrior Plus– Utilize to sell Warrior Plus products in your ClickFunnels web site.
- Disc Delivered– use to enable automatic order fulfillment when someone places an order on your funnel.
- Stripe Payment– Use Stripe as a payment integration and deliver funnel clients receipts straight from Stripe.
- Kajabi– Use to join your products in ClickFunnels together with membership areas in Kajabi.
- PayPal– use to add a PayPal button to your ClickFunnels page and take payments through PayPal.
- WordPress– Use to integrate your ClickFunnels account along with your WordPress website.
- Shopify — Use to integrate your Shopify site together with your ClickFunnels account.
- Slybroadcast– Use to ship voicemails out of Slybroadcast to your readers in ClickFunnels.
- Shipstation– Use to establish Shipstation for order satisfaction once someone buys through ClickFunnels.
- Zapier– Utilize to integrate your ClickFunnels account together with another popular support.
- ZenDirect– Use to send client information from ClickFunnels into ZenDirect to ship items from ZenDirect.
- Google Analytics — Use to connect your Leadpages information to Google Analytics.
- InfusionSoft — Use to join InfusionSoft’s CRM to a LeadPages account.
- Zapier — Utilize to incorporate your Leadpages account with another popular service.
- Shopify — Use to join your Leadpages account to your Shopify store.
- Twitter — Use to join your Leadpages account to your WordPress website.
- Active Campaign — Use to connect your Leadpages accounts to your Active Campaign email accounts.
- MailChimp — Use to connect your Leadpages accounts to a MailChimp email account.
- LiveChat — Use to include LiveChat to your Leadpages landing pages.
- HubSpot — Use to connect your Leadpages account to the HubSpot CRM.
- PayPal — Use to accept payments through PayPal on your Leadpages landing pages.
- Stripe — Use to take payments via Stripe in your Leadpages landing pages.
- Calendly — Use to add calendar scheduling capabilities through Calendly to a Leadpages account.
The fantastic thing is that both Leadpages and ClickFunnels possess a trial. Keeping that in mind, it’s probably worth seeing what fits your company and mentioning a try to both providers the best. Tools Like Leadpages
But you have to pull your wallet out and when the rubber hits the road, here’s what the pricing of each service looks like.
ClickFunnels is $97/month for the simple plan and $297/month for Platinum.
Leadpages is $79/month for Pro $37/month for Standard, and $321/month for Advanced.
ClickFunnels prices more income than Leadpages.
However, it is a trade-off — with ClickFunnels, you are going to obtain an entire sales funnel, a shopping cart, payment gateway, domain registration capacities, landing pages kinds, and membership website that can change out your existing site. Using Leadpages, you’re likely to have… well the ability to make a landing page or several landing pages.
Both providers are great at what they’re doing, however, it depends on what you want — do you really want your current site to be added to by a second landing page? Or do you want to have an entire sales funnel which guides the prospect to conversion? Tools Like Leadpages
To put it differently, you get what you pay for. You have to choose exactly what you want to pay for.
Pros and Cons
Need a TL;DR version of our comparison involving Leadpages and ClickFunnels? Here it is.
Pros and Cons of ClickFunnels
- ClickFunnels produces whole revenue funnels — If you would like to guide prospects from interest to conversion, ClickFunnels includes out-of-the box funnels designed to do that.
- ClickFunnels is a all-in-one solution — ClickFunnels is the only selling alternative that many businesses need. |} Together with us, you also develop pages and types , can register your domain, and even compile an email list and stay in touch. You can get an integration for.
- ClickFunnels is high-converting and dead-simple to use — At ClickFunnelswe pride ourselves on offering a high-converting solution that is very easy to use that a toddler could do it. |} You don’t have to be a professional designer or even a capable coder (you can attempt our 14-day free trial ! ).
ClickFunnels is a bit more costly than LeadPages — Since ClickFunnels provides more capabilities than LeadPages, it’s a little more costly. But each month, while you could pay a bit more, you might produce a lot more with our high-converting revenue funnels.
Pros and Cons of Leadpages
- Leadpages creates landing pages solely — In case you only wish to produce a single page for cheap, then Leadpages could be the way to go. |}
- Leadpages is more affordable than ClickFunnels — Considering that Leadpages offers a landing page builder only, it’s less expensive than ClickFunnels.
- Leadpages is relatively simple to use — Leadpages can be simple to use. |} They’ve a drag-and-drop photo editor that makes producing your landing pages fast and simple.
Leadpages only creates landing pages — Here can be really a pro and a con (based on what you’re searching for). Then ClickFunnels is the ticket if you would like to have an whole sales funnel that will convert visitors like clockwork. Then Leadpages is most the way to go if you want to have an inexpensive landing page.
Which service is a much better fit for your company — Leadpages or even ClickFunnels?
As we have mentioned, the response to this question really depends on what you’re looking for… just one landing page or a high-converting revenue funnel. Tools Like Leadpages
Whatever you decide, we want you and your company the very best!